快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Timecode stops responding after a short time!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi there, i am using time code cd's for my setup - it all works fine for the first 15-20minutes, but then the decks dont respond with time codes.. ie. i can stop, rotate the platter etc but it doesnt have any effect on the music playing, i have to then control the decks via the on screen interface using touchpad/mouse.

my setup is as follows: VDJ 7 pro, acer laptop (2gb ram 25gb hard drive running windows 7), maya44 usb interface, technics sl-dz1200 turntables & behringer vmx100 mixer

also in the timecode config section i get a green rectangle instead of the green circle - and quality percentage is always on 0% - but all seems to work spot on for a while - then it stops responding - if i shut down VDJ and start it again - it works again with no issues...

any help would be appreciated...

发表时间 Wed 11 Dec 13 @ 3:29 pm
Please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download the latest version from the Download Center.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are working DJ and are making money as a result of using it at your gigs.)

If you are getting a square in the timecode config section, then this means that your signal is far too loud and this is probably why it stops working for a while (When it's actually working it probably won't work very well either.) Try using the Pro grade timecode signal from http://www.virtualdj.com/products/timecode/cd.html

Also, see the timecode section of our FAQ pages for further troubleshooting: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/FAQ.html

发表时间 Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 6:15 am
Hello everybody I have a general question regarding Timecode CD's.
Thoughts and suggestions are greatly welcome, (If you are familiar with Timcode CD's) just don't tell me to switch my software or Laptop, it is what it is!

So hear is my problem...
Timecode stability is lacking for cuing and does not always cue back
to original cue point when triggering it from the CDJ.
(Cue works best from the Midi Mixer). Sometime left deck will randomly freeze in Virtual DJ when playing from CDJ - Timecode.

My set up is as followed:
Laptop - Windows 7 Pro / 1TB HDD / 8GB Ram / Screen Res 1920 X 1080
(Bloatware & unwanted programs removed) (Virus & Malware free).

(Anti Virus & Windows updates shut off while running VDJ software).

ADJ 10MXR Midi Controller Mixer (By itself it runs Virtual DJ Perfect)
(Mixer does not have jog wheels)

USB Cable - Oyaide High Speed 2.0 (plugged into 2.0 port on PC)
Virtual DJ Pro (Paid / not a crack & Key Gen copy)

Pair of Numark NDX400 CDJ's. (4 months old)
Downloaded & Burned Timecode CD's - MP3 files from VDJ / Burned at 8X speed only.

What I have done so far:
Cleaned CDJ's with cleaning disc / Made sure configuration were set properly for Timecode & Mixer in VDJ / Did the configuration for Timecode adjustment for signal. Got the signal nice & clean.

What I am going to try:
Download Timecodes again, but save as a wav file instead of an MP3. (Keep from compressing the audio any). Going to burn them to a high quality CD-R at 2X speed.

Just ordered higher quality RCA cable to run from CDJ's to Mixer because the ones I am using are cheap & I have read that cheap RCA's may not keep Timecode signal stable. (Don't have new RCA's yet)

So what am I missing? Are using Timecode CD's just crap? Are my CDJ's not up to par? Do I need to adjust Latency?
(Please note: I do not know squat about Latency and you will have speak to me like I am retarded regarding in Latency configuring).
Note that my sound is clean with no crackles or drop outs.
Do I really need to spend another 2 grand on CDJ's with Midi?
Thoughts and suggestions please!

Thank you in advance!
DJ Crash

发表时间 Tue 25 Mar 14 @ 4:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)