快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: DJ USING ONE CDJ ...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sabramsHome userMember since 2013
Hello , I'm new here and would like to know is it possible to DJ with ONE CDJ . IF so , how would I be able to change decks without a break in the song.

(Night Club DJ)

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 1:08 am
Yes, it's possible to use a single timecode if you map a key to toggle the timecode control between the decks.

Please see our FAQ pages: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Toggle%20single%20timecode%20between%20the%20decks%20using%20TAB.html

You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to be able to use timecode and/or MIDI controllers. If you like VirtualDJ, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it, especially if you are a working DJ and making money as a result of using it at your gigs (Which is more than likely the case if you are a night club DJ.))

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:45 am
Is that really possible? I would have thought that switching the deck away from the playing track wold stop that track.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 5:57 am
Yes, with a single timecode configuration this is possible. It's designed to work that way. If the timecode control is switched from one deck to the other then the deck that's no-longer under control continues playing internally in software only (As it would do if using mouse/keyboard.)

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 6:17 am
That's interesting. OK thanks Teamer.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 6:33 am
sabramsHome userMember since 2013
Thanks , let me clarify a little just to make sure i have this correct before i spend the money.

I will be purchasing ONE GEMINI CDJ 700 ... do i need to purchase a CDJ TIMECODE disc or anything ?

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 2:08 pm
The timecode signal is available to download from here, so you just burn it to your own disc.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 2:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will not need to download or use any Timecode CD.
Gemini CDJ700 is a midi controller, so you will be able to use and control VirtualDJ by just plugging the unit to a USB port.
It is also bundled with VirtualDJ LE version, so you will be able to use it right out of the box, by following the Setup instructions.. http://geminisound.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/CDJ-700_VDJ_Quickstart.pdf

With just a single unit, you will be also able to control all the available decks of the software, by just using the EJECT button which cycles though the available decks of the skin.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 3:10 pm
djdad wrote :
It is also bundled with VirtualDJ LE version

You can also upgrade from the LE version to VDJ Pro at a discount once you've registered the software.

发表时间 Mon 09 Dec 13 @ 3:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)