快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: XLR SHURE PG48 + FireBox IO w/ VDJ.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Okay, so I bought some new equipment some time ago, and for a while I couldn't get the right channel in my XLR mic. Then I realized that I had not panned the two channels L/R and linked them. That fixed the issue in most software, but in VDJ the mic still pans only to the left as if it is only picking up channel 1 when my Audio IO software has both channels panned and linked. Is this a current limitation of VDJ?

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 4:58 pm
The Shure PG48 is mono. You don't need to use two channels panned left and right.

发表时间 Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 7:57 am
Um. Yes it is mono. That being said. It appears I haven't elaborated enough on my issue. Despite being mono, the issue was happening in ALL software. Then after I panned the microphone, it works in everything EXCEPT VDJ.

VDJ appears to only output the left channel despite the adjustments. Is this because it has to be run through an ASIO and not "Firebox Instrument/Mic 1/2?"

发表时间 Tue 03 Dec 13 @ 8:31 pm
The software mixing app that comes with interfaces such as the Firebox is unique to each product, so it's hard to give an exact answer as to what you need to do.

Looking at the Firebox mixer I'd say you need to be using the Mic 1 input, the pan on that channel needs to be central, the link button should be off. Check that the pan on the output is central too. Your mic should then be sent to the L & R outputs equally.

How the Firebox channels are seen by the software is another thing. I don't know, as I don't have a Firebox.

发表时间 Wed 04 Dec 13 @ 6:30 am
Hmm... Yeah when I first got the box, Mic 1 was panned center and unlinked and that's when it would not output right channel, after I linked and panned 1L/2R all software seemed to record both channels, except VDJ. So I think I will try running it through Presonus' native ASIO or ASIO4All to see if that might make a difference.

发表时间 Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 5:15 pm
No......don't use ASIO4ALL. Despite the name, it's not an ASIO driver. It only emulates an ASIO interface, for people who don't have one.

You have a decent interface that has its own ASIO driver. ASIO drivers are always supplied by the manufacturer and specific to that interface. ASIO4ALL is basically the same as using Windows standard WDM driver.

发表时间 Fri 06 Dec 13 @ 6:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)