快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Urgent help needed!! Pioneer DDJ SX malfunctioning

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

VDJ community please help me fast!! I have a gig coming up and I NEED to figure out what is happening to my controller!! :(

So I have a full purchased version of Virtual DJ 7.4 Pro and I have been using it with my Pioneer DDJ SX flawlessly. However last night I connected a Reloop mixer to my Mac to play around with it and it didn't work because the volume/play buttons were acting weird. I thought nothing of it, but when I connected my Mac back to my DDJ, deck 2 and 4 now are malfunctioning! The play button still plays the track, but the volume slider and crossfader do too…. if a track is loaded on deck B and the volume is at 0, as soon as i raise the volume, the track starts. Once I kill it, the track stops. Same happens with deck 4, and with the crossfader. I have reinstalled VDJ and the firmware on my DDJ SX and downloaded a new DDJ SX mapping from this website. I have also tried to manually map it myself but with no luck. The controller still works perfectly with Serato though…
Can someone please help me?

发表时间 Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:44 pm
Was your SX still connected when you connected the Reloop unit?

发表时间 Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:49 pm
No it was not. When I connected the Reloop like I said, the deck's play buttons were acting weird. I did try to map the reloop out myself (During which, Virtual DJ detected that I was using the Reloop from the mapping page on settings so I am sure I edited the Reloop's mapping, not the DDJ SX)

发表时间 Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:53 pm
Now the play/pause button does not even work on decks 2 and 4… Does anyone know what is going on??

发表时间 Sun 17 Nov 13 @ 6:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It seems that Fader Start is enabled on the decks.
First make sure you are running the default mappers and the latest version 7.4.1 (which has a fix for the DDJ-SX when using a 2 decks skin). This means you need to delete any DDJ-SX files from Mappers and Devices folder.

To disable the Fader Start, assign a keyboard shortcut as .. deck 1 fader_start off & deck 2 fader_start off & deck 3 fader_start off & deck 4 fader_start off
Press this button on your keyboard to disable Fader Start function from the decks.

Which Reloop mixer did you use ?

发表时间 Mon 18 Nov 13 @ 12:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)