快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Denon MC3000 stops responding, but plays music

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I posted this as a followup to a similar question, but after reading more, it might not be related.

At a gig on Saturday, my Denon MC3000 stopped responding to button presses, but it kept playing music. The MC3000 and my Dell laptop (Core i5, 8GB, Win7Pro, only used for DJing) were plugged into a Furman power conditioner, along with two EV powered speakers, Gemini wireless mic, and a bubble machine. The USB cable that connects it is the type with a ferrite core (bulge at each end).

After about an hour, the 3000 would not respond to button presses/faders/etc. Button lights were still lit, and channel levels on the MC3000 still responded. Luckily it still kept playing music, but I had to control via mouse on screen. Had to exit VDJ, power the MC3000 off/on then start VDJ to get it to respond. About an hour later, same thing. This time, I only exited VDJ and restarted VDJ, but NOT the MC3000. The MC3000 still played music but did not respond to button pressed/faders/etc.

I've been using this same laptop/3000 set up for almost two years, never did this before. My first thought is a sketchy ground, since the I was at an old school building. The EV speakers are new, but I don't think that could cause this? Although, stranger things have happened... I used an amp/passive speakers in the past.

Since sound was still working, I tried changing the mapper to "Keyboard" then back to "Denon MC3000" thinking it might reset things. It did not.

Is there a "reset controller" command in VDJ? Like a certain keyboard combo?

发表时间 Mon 21 Oct 13 @ 8:31 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)