快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: problem with microphone(help please!)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hercules dj4set + virtual dj fullpro 7.4,everything working good except microphone,its like if it is off but when I change in the microfono from on to off listen a interference also if the jack is not good connected not enough inside microphone working I can listen my voice in speakers but very bad quality..2 weeks ago everything working good I just finish keep in the box and now this problem..i use for recorder a radio program,now is stopped for this problem.help please

发表时间 Fri 20 Sep 13 @ 3:13 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Your description of the problem is quite confusing. Let's take it one step at a time to try to figure out what is going on.

1- What kind of microphone are you using (handheld, headset, make , model, etc)?

Are you using any sort of adapter to connect your microphone, or is it a straight 1/4" jack?

Have you tried any other microphone to potentially dismiss any problem with yours ?

2- Looking at the microphone connecter on the Dj 4Set, does it feel loose or hard to insert?

How about the microphone volume knob?

3- With speakers connected to the back of the 4Set and with no software running, if you simply connect a microphone and press the MIC On button, does the microphone work correctly, i.e. you can hear your self clearly and raise or lower the volume without any noise ?

On a side note, since you are using VDJ PRO, you might want to register your serial number in your profile.

发表时间 Fri 20 Sep 13 @ 2:41 pm
Having the same problem. No one seems to be able to fix it. Mic channel hiss and extremely loud output even when knob is all the way down on my Hercules rmx2 with wireless Line 6 or wired mic with 1/4" jack. input set to mic on the Hercules set up channel 1-2 for mic. Can't not figure out why the mic hiss and volume attenuation are so off. Mic works fine if I plug directly into my speaker but not a viable option for my sets

发表时间 Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 9:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)