快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Windows 8.1 64bit libcurl.dll missing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If I click OK VDJ opens and appears to work as normal, should I be worried in the long term? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling!
8.1 is on a separate SSD in my gig desktop which runs 7 32bit on another SSD, I'm just testing 8.1.

发表时间 Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 5:41 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

发表时间 Wed 31 Jul 13 @ 5:18 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Reinstall any OSK plugins and twitter plugins from the installers :-)

I've just checked and the current versions of the OSK (as per the message title) don't use CURL. In fact I don't remember any version using CURL!

Remove the OSK files from the Documents\VirtualDJ\Plugins\Other and retry.

If that works, reinstall the OSK from it's installer and retry again. I haven't tested on Windows 8.1 as I don't fancy all the messing around once the release version rolls around shortly.

发表时间 Wed 31 Jul 13 @ 6:30 am
Scott,

From Win7 onwards you can add a VHD to your boot menu. Which means you could add 8.1 to any system without the need to repartition or reformat an existing one.

When finished just remove from boot menu and delete the VHD file.

You can even swap and interchange the VHD between boots without have a massive boot menu.

Works really well.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 7:25 am
I know, I've just been holding off on doing anything with this system because I'm going to replace it soon ;)

发表时间 Thu 01 Aug 13 @ 2:07 pm
My brand new HP envy with windows 8.1 is also doing this. tried a clean install of vdj and all effects and no change. what uses the libcurl.dll???

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 1:47 pm
What plugins are you using?

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:20 pm
none. it shows up at vdj startup

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:46 pm
ok, i fixed it. i went thru my plugins and found an "other"(that i must have copied from the old pc) folder which had some twitter and laser plugin parts. i deleted it and now the error has stopped

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 2:50 pm
brianmidnite wrote :

If I click OK VDJ opens and appears to work as normal, should I be worried in the long term? Tried uninstalling and reinstalling!
8.1 is on a separate SSD in my gig desktop which runs 7 32bit on another SSD, I'm just testing 8.1.

delete the "other" in your plugins. then reinstall the ones that were in there. fixed it with mine

发表时间 Fri 25 Oct 13 @ 5:40 pm
I believe I may have said that in post 3 ;-)

发表时间 Sat 26 Oct 13 @ 1:57 pm

I'm getting it as well now. Fresh 8.1 install with VDJ config loaded from Dropbox.

Investigating now. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 1:05 pm
Tweetlist installed? If so reinstall it properly.

发表时间 Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 4:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)