快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Windows 8 and DJio problem.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BAdaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hello,
Trying to get a brand new Asus x75a to run my setup.
I am a full VDJpro user, downloaded the newest software to start fresh with the computer.
Asus x75a, i5, 8g ram, Win8 64bit, intel 4000 graffics.
2-USB 2.0's and 1 3.0, I am NOT trying to use the 3.0 being I read they are trouble.
The computer NEVER sees the Internet, so there is no anti-anything or security running, and all Asus bloat-ware has been removed.
The program installed and runs fine standalone, but once I installed Asio drivers and the djio, major problems.
The audio stutters like you are pushing play-pause-play-pause twice ever second. If I change the latency, the stutters either speed up or slow down, but never even gets close to usable. I am using '2 line output to mixer' with both sets of RCA outputs from the djio going to separate stereo mixer channels.
The DJio is tagged 2009' and I downloaded and used the drivers from Numarks Djio page.
I also searched these forums and didn't find any definitive answers.

Any ideas or help?
Is there windows 8 Asio drivers?
I am not against back peddling to windows 7 being I think Win8 is worst the Vista ever was, but if I can make it work as-is, I'd like it.
Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 27 May 13 @ 11:56 am
jucenicPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have the same problem, my video freezee up, my computer won'd read my external hard drive after a few minutos, i returned the computer, window 8 so far to many problems.

发表时间 Thu 30 May 13 @ 1:31 am
I am having the same problem. I am using Win 8.1 on a high end ultrabook. This was a clean installation. I have removed and reinstalled everything. VDJ just does not run correctly with this ASIO driver. Very frustrating. No setting change seems to help.

发表时间 Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 6:40 pm
It could be video driver related. I've had issues in the past with video drivers affecting smooth playback of audio.

发表时间 Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 6:42 pm
Sawdust12 - is your issue also with the DJ|IO?

I'm running Windows 8.1 and haven't had an issue with it. Technically the drivers on the Numark website don't indicate support for Windows 8. So that could be the issue but as I say it works for me.

Maybe try uninstalling the driver and re-downloading from the Numark website and see if this helps.

As Groovin suggests it could be something else. If you've already tried my suggest then maybe try the video card drivers. Let us know how you get on.

发表时间 Sat 26 Apr 14 @ 10:19 pm
Yes, I have removed, redownloaded and reinstalled the DJIO drivers. No help. I don't do any work with video. However, I do have a touchscreen laptop with a native 2560x1440 resolution. I haven't tried using lower resolutions. It would suck if I couldn't use my default resolution.

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 4:19 pm
I don't know if this is related or not but my ESI UDJ6 sound card had issues too. I couldn't assign the decks properly. No matter what I selected, I could only get output from Deck 1 or the Master. Since I have had problems now with two sound cards. I am suspecting the problem lies in VDJ. I hope v8 gets out soon. I cannot do a gig with this computer.

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 4:22 pm
Sawdust12 wrote :
I don't do any work with video.

That may be so, but it doesn't stop the video drivers affecting audio. It's happened to me, so I speak from direct experience.

Also, have a read of this thread. It's not exactly the same issue you're having, but it confirms potential for problems with Windows 8 and Intel graphics.

发表时间 Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 5:21 pm
I spent about a month researching ultrabooks before I bought one. It seems that nearly all the Haswell based (4xxx series Intel processors) use the Intel HD4400 or HD5000 graphics chipset. If there is a compatibility problem here, I would hope Atomix assigns this problem a high-priority because more and more people will be experiencing it. Perhaps v8 has the fix but I don't know when we'll see that.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 5:33 am
Sawdust12 wrote :
I would hope Atomix assigns this problem a high-priority

You seem to think that this is Atomix fault, or a problem with VDJ.

What I'm suggesting is that the issue could be caused by your graphics drivers. Nothing to do with Atomix or VDJ.

There are lots of users running VDJ on Windows 8 without a problem. If it was a VDJ fault, that wouldn't be the case.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 5:47 am
I spoke with Numark. They confirmed the DJ IO is not compatible with Win 8x. A new DJ IO 2 is due out in June. Sorry Numark, I can't wait. Time to move on.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 2:23 pm
DJ_SVOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sawdust,
I run 2 NI Audio 10's on my 2 rigs with W8 with no problems. Maybe a smaller NI will work for what you need.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 14 @ 6:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)