快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Setting A Custom Effect To EQ knob

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

emul0usHome userMember since 2011
hey everyone. been using virtual dj for quite some time now. recently i got a high/low pass filter and i managed to set them up to my EQ knobs. HOWEVER, in order to use the custom filter, i need to push one of my effect buttons and then use the eq knob to take effect.

i have a numark n4. here's what the coding for each looks like:

SMART_LOOP: effect 'custom_filter' active
EQ_HIGH: effect 'custom_filter' slider 1

basically in order to use the effect, i need to activate it by pushing the smart loop button, and only then can i use my eq_high knob to actually make the sound. (left for low pass, right for high pass)

my question: is there anyway to set the filter so i can ONLY use the knob and it will automatically use the filter, without having to push the smart_loop button?

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 1:10 am
this should do it. It will turn the effect off if in the middle, but turn it on if off center as well as control the first slider.

param_greater 48% ? param_smaller 52% ? effect 'custom_filter' active off & effect 'custom_filter' slider 1 : effect 'custom_filter' active on & effect 'custom_filter' slider 1 : effect 'custom_filter' active on & effect 'custom_filter' slider 1

this will only work in VDJ Pro

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 4:46 am
nice. however, only half way there. it works only to the right - the knob stops in the center when i try turning it to the left. in other words i have only a high pass filter with this coding, no low pass. =x

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 11:13 pm
oh whoa.. nevermind it works. 2 things - i have another parameter knob set to slider 1 so i think i just had to fiddle with that real quick or 2, i had to actually left click the effect.. one of those 2 must have made a tweak. thanks for responding man. great help.

发表时间 Thu 16 May 13 @ 11:21 pm
not sure what you mean? did you mean that you wanted to turn the second effect slider off at 0%? or do you want it to be off at 50%

发表时间 Sat 18 May 13 @ 9:14 pm
it works only on the right side, how do it make it so it works on the left eq and the right eq? can you please write the left slider 1 and right slider 2 for me? i have a mixdeck quad..

my eq's are

eq_high 2 and eq_high 3, does this affect the sides?

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 11:30 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)