快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Newby here :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey guys first id like to say thanks for reading and replying ( if you did )
Iv had virtual dj for a while now and honestly i cant figure out where to start iv read countless forums, searched google endlessly and just cant figure it out
i love music i love djing i just need to be put in the right direction
im using vdj and a mixing board but just need help in the right direction
i want to end up mashing my own songs and create musical art i cant dance and party to
and go on to create my own music from scratch so if you can please help me :) thank you very much
bye bye.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 7:15 am
Hmmm....I don't think it would be possible to be any more non-specific than you've been in that post!

Exactly what aspect of DJing are you having problems with?

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 8:12 am
all of it :/ i just need a place to start i guess :/
something to practice and get good at to help me become a dj or music masher.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 8:44 am
OK well you say you love DJing.....but how do you know, if you've never actually done it (which must be the case if you need help with everything)?

Have you read the VDJ manual? You've imported your tracks into VDJ and can see them in the browser, yes?

Do you honestly not know how to load a track into a deck, how to press play etc. ???

If you do, then you need to be more exact about the parts you don't understand.

发表时间 Wed 01 May 13 @ 8:59 am
DJ Ce2dPRO (legacy)Member since 2013
As im starting to learn myself, I am also a newbie DJ and as far as music goes to start with the music you like then progress from there. There are days when i come home and just mix random songs to see how they sound within a bpm range of course, you know when songs sound good together or not. I also read alot on the mix lessons on this forum and it has been very helpful so time, practice, and randomly mixing will get you started.

发表时间 Fri 03 May 13 @ 8:25 am

发表时间 Mon 06 May 13 @ 1:54 am
Biggest suggestion I can give if stick with the music that you most enjoy. Find a few songs that you think might sound together. Load a track onto the left and right deck and simply press play. Pay attention to the beat count, i.e. 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and go from there. I always thought it best to start with the same track and mix it back to back multiple times until you get the hang of mixing 2 tracks together. Doing that will allow you to be working with the same exact sounds, tempo and pitch which will help in the long term. Push buttons and see what everything does, you cant break the program. Check YouTube for tutorials and practice a ton. Main thing is to play music constantly when learning even if that simply means fading in and fading out just to get a feel of the controls. Practice, practice practice.

发表时间 Fri 24 May 13 @ 9:10 pm
Hey man, ive been djing for almost 2 years and i can tell you that if you love mixing music, the better opcion y to try, try the effects, the tempo, the sync, the loop, try everything from the program, im sure you will understand it quickly, and i can tell you that there is no need of taking classes or anything else, i didnt take them, and i cant say im the best in the world, but i consider myself a good dj, so that is the better choice, test everything . Good luck

发表时间 Mon 27 May 13 @ 10:35 pm
hi guys, i love djing but i dont know how to mix up 2 to 3 musics ..my vdj is not genuine .i jst want to learn how to b a gud dj ..

发表时间 Sun 02 Jun 13 @ 11:51 pm
djlanzkie wrote :
my vdj is not genuine

If by that you mean that you are using a pirate/cracked version, then your first action must be to remove this illegal version immediately.

If you are just using VirtualDJ for fun at home then you can download and legally use the latest VirtualDJ Home FREE: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/free.html

NOTE: Illegal versions of the software may not work correctly and can also contain viruses and other malware.

As far as learning to DJ, that's something that will only come with lots of practise. There are topics in this forum on some of the basics on how to mix. You can also search Google for tutorials along with YouTube for video tutorials.

You should also read the user manual for VirtualDJ: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/PDFManuals.html

发表时间 Mon 03 Jun 13 @ 7:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)