快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: something's wrong

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AlshhHome userMember since 2013
hey guys,

im trying to learn (and be good) mixing and i've seen some tutorials on youtube for example dj ravine's tutorial but when im trying to do it by myself (with different songs than the tutorial) i find it hard to know when i should play the second song.
im adjusting bpm and using sync button but still it sounds weird probably cause im not playing the song and the best time...
at dj ravine's tutorial he's explaining about bars but i didnt quite get it..

can someone help me please?:)
thanks!

发表时间 Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 12:13 pm
There's plenty of information on the web about beats and bars, and how to mix songs together.

There are also lots of YouTube videos covering the topic.

You can also find some written tutorials right here in this forum.

发表时间 Sat 26 Jan 13 @ 12:23 pm
Quick question.....When I record a mix using my VMS4, I hear the music from my headphones on the mix as well, but the audience cannot hear it. I want the music that the audience is listening to to get recorded to the mix, not what I can hear on my headphones as I am preparing to transition songs. Does this make sense?

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 1:11 pm
Please open your own new topic rather than hi-jacking an existing one that is not related to your question in any way. Your question has nothing to do with learning how to mix, which is what this topic and forum section (Mix Lessons) is about.

To open a new topic, please click on the pen and paper icon at the top of the forum topic list page. You should also do this in the most appropriate forum for your question, which in this case would be the Hardware Technical Support forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/31/Hardware_Technical_Support.html

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 13 @ 1:39 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Toast1318 wrote :
Quick question.....When I record a mix using my VMS4, I hear the music from my headphones on the mix as well, but the audience cannot hear it. I want the music that the audience is listening to to get recorded to the mix, not what I can hear on my headphones as I am preparing to transition songs. Does this make sense?

Just read this: http://de.virtualdj.com/wiki/Recording%20your%20set%20or%20broadcasting%20when%20using%20an%20external%20DJ%20mixer.html
The VMS has an analoge Mixer so you can`t use the VDJ`s internal recording function.

greetz
rob

PS. @Moderation Staff: Couldn`t find the new topic, so i decided to answer ...;-)

发表时间 Wed 30 Jan 13 @ 1:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)