快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Freezing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I am running VDJ Pro 7 and Hercules RMX on my laptop:

Intel Core i3 CPU M330 @ 2.13GHz 2.13GHz 2GB RAM 32-bit running Windows 7 Professional.

I used to run everything off of my desk top and everything worked fine until the desk top decided it had had enough.

I switched to my lap top and everything seemed to be going great until the music stopped. The lights were still on on the mixer but nothing worked. I had to use task manager to shut the software down. When I re-started RMX was no longer in the config, so unplugged it and plugged it back in. It was working fine again for a short time and then it did it again. When I started it again and selected RMX in config the RMX was not working. I uninstalled all of the software and reloaded. It worked again for a short period and then it all froze again.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Phil

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 7:22 am
Do you have the latest drivers and firmware for the RMX installed?: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Common%20Device%20Drivers.html

Also, are you plugging it into a USB 3.0 port? If so, then it may not work well due to the USB chipset. Either plug it into a USB 2.0 port if your laptop has one available or try using an external USB 2.0 hub (This has solved the issue for many users.)

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 7:54 am
hipfanPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had the same problem bought a powered usb and havent had an issue since

发表时间 Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 10:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)