快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Blinking SYNC button, Numark Omni Control

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

NielsHAPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi guys

I'm new to the whole controller thing, so bare with me. But I've got at Numark OmniControl and i'm using VDJ Pro 7 (PC version). It all works just fine, there's just one small thing annoying me however.
Currently the LED of the SYNC button flashes with the beats of the song, but only if it's a loud beat. If there's a break in the song, the button stops flashing, and if there are other loud sounds in the song, it flashes on those as well. This is a bit annoying... I want it to constantly flash following the bpm.
So I thought maybe this could be sorted through mapping? Currently 'LED_SYNC' is not mapped at all, but if I map it to i.e. 'play', it lights up when the deck is playing. So this tells me that it should be doable. So after reading a lot about vdj script, i think the mapping should look like this:

'play ? blink (get bpm*1000/60)ms : off'

Is this correct? And will it follow the beat, or will it be off?
Hope you can help me with this.

Niels

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:04 am
I think you need to change the mapping to

get beatgrid ? on : off

If you want something to "blink" you can only currently use a time in milliseconds eg. "blink 1000ms" not the beatgrid (quantized). Requests have been made to include quantized measurements to all script timing actions but we will have to wait and see if it has been included in the next version.

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:20 am
synthet1c wrote :
I think you need to change the mapping to

get beatgrid ? on : off

If you want something to "blink" you can only currently use a time in milliseconds eg. "blink 1000ms" not the beatgrid (quantized). Requests have been made to include quantized measurements to all script timing actions but we will have to wait and see if it has been included in the next version.

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home :)

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 3:34 am
It didn't work :(

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 10:21 am
play ? get beatgrid

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 11:58 am
BTW: If you just use get beatgrid verb on your sync led then it will also stay on when the track is on beat but it doesn't play... I assume that you don't want it to stay constantly on when the track is paused/cued on a beat and that's why I gave you the above script...

发表时间 Thu 30 Aug 12 @ 12:00 pm
Mine Worked! I downloaded Virtual DJ 5.0.7 trial on my computer which already had Virtual DJ 7.4 on it. I was just switching skins< and walaaa!
I changed it from VDJ 5.0.7 to VDJ 7.4 and back to VDJ 5.0.7. If it doesn't work, just keep trying. You can use what i said above, but must understand it before downloading.......loooooool.

发表时间 Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 9:55 pm
I am using VDJ 7.4 for all this

发表时间 Fri 08 Nov 13 @ 9:58 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@kwesiquincy

Just wondering why you would come on here and literally say you stole something. Very interesting!!!

发表时间 Thu 14 Nov 13 @ 11:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)