快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: where did my effects go?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

after reinstalling my virtual dj le and play a couple songs i noticed my effects left? i can see them next to the browser at the bottom of the screen but not next to the button where i would normally have to hit to use them. in a nutshell, i dont understand how to use my effects anymore. when i try and click config to see if i can find anything in there all i get is a message promt to upgrade to pro. any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 8:47 pm
Effects, skins and tools only work in VDJ Pro or during the Pro trial, you will need to upgrade to continue using them.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 8:56 pm
i thought pro just had a couple more effects. doesnt Le come with beatgrid and doublebeat (or what ever its called?). like i said i can still see the effects under my effects tab i just cant figure out how to make them used under the switch again.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 10:15 pm
you will have to rephrase and explain in further detail as I can't understand what you mean.

this makes no sense wrote :
i just cant figure out how to make them used under the switch again

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 10:23 pm
im sorry lol. im using the vms2 controller. before i upgraded to pro i had access to about 5 effects (beatgrid, doublebeat, a few others). after i upgraded to the 20 day trial i had about 10 effects i could use. now that the trial is over the button that i would normal use to scroll thru effects and push to use no longer has any effects to scroll thru. however i can still see the original 5 effects in my effects library. if its a mapping issue i somehow changed on accident im not sure how to fix because since it is the LE version i have no access to the config screen. hope that helped explain.

发表时间 Tue 31 Jul 12 @ 11:27 pm
Try going to the Effects page (Click on the EFFECTS tab above the browser) and then click on and then activate one of the default effects listed (E.g: Beatgrid.)

To avoid this problem, you may need to remove the additional effects that you installed - See http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Delete%20Plugins.html

VirtualDJ LE is free limited software and doesn't support using additional effects outside of the Pro trial. Any additional effects or other add-ons that you have installed during the trial will no-longer be available once it expires. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/How%20do%20I%20change%20the%20skin%20or%20use%20plugins%20in%20VirtualDJ%20LE%20or%20Console%20Edition.html

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 3:35 am
ive never downloaded any effects. only additional effects i had came and went with the pro trial.

when i click on the effects tab and click an effect there is no activate button. ive seen "activate" before tho under that tab i cant imagine where it went? ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didnt work either.

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 10:35 am

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 12:13 pm
it was a no go :(

发表时间 Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 12:48 pm

发表时间 Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 4:09 am
where did my effects go? after changing to Mac a couple months ago i don't see my effects(downloaded form this website). I re-install everything but nothing, the only effects that i get are those that comes with the prgram. Under download folder i see the downloaded effects but i don't know what to do since i new to Mac, do i have to do it manually or is something that i am doing wrong?
thank you
Henry_v

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:48 am
I just upgraded to a macbook pro and went back online to download effects that worked perfect with my windows pc but don't see them how do I fix this?

发表时间 Sat 13 Oct 12 @ 8:49 pm

发表时间 Mon 15 Oct 12 @ 6:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)