快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: 2 Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I just started DJing on the radio last night (passed the test about 3 days ago and made the DJ profile etc.). I noticed my DJ stats on my profile are all messed up. It says I have been a regular DJ for something like 512 months and have performed 0 sets in that time period. Obviously I've only been on there for not even a week now. I'm not sure how the stats work or affect DJs on the site, but if it is something that will affect me I'd like to fix it.

The second question is about my 1st last night. I played for 2 hrs and I got disconnected at least 5 times throughout the set. I checked before and afterward that my connection is how it should be. Wired in, no wifi, upload speed far above the minimum suggested, no downloads/uploads going on while performing my set. The only thing I had running was VDJ and the chat page on the website. I'm not sure if this sort of thing happens from time to time, something to do with the server? I'm pretty sure my connection should be perfectly fine, but if there is something I'm missing let me know. I'd definitely like to try and resolve it before my next set.

Thanks a ton for any help you can provide!

DJ B-Mick

发表时间 Sat 05 May 12 @ 11:45 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008
Hey,

regarding your first problem, please try to contact Rune inside the radio Chat and tell him about that.

Normaly it isn't a problem on server side.
If there is a problem, everybody will have the same effect, not only one person.

I believe it is more a problem on your side.
Maybe WIFI?
Please always use a wire!

Also it can interupt, while somebody else use the same connection.
Also remember, the Upload is for interest, not the download.

BTW:We have a RadioDJ Forum on VDH Radio side.
Guess it is a better place to discuss VDJ Radio internals ;-)

发表时间 Tue 08 May 12 @ 5:53 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)