快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: I'm at a loss here

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My problem: I have gone through the manual and posts and am not able to get my music videos to mix properly from one deck to the other. I'm at a loss and hoping that I am missing something simple. I thought that while a music video is playing on one deck I could hit "transition" and it would mix into the video and audio on the other deck but that's not working properly.

What I'm doing: On my mixer screen my cross fader is at mid point. In my video screen I have the "Auto" button to the left of my video cross fader activated with a video in each deck. When I have a music video playing on deck 2 (for instance) I hit "transition" and the music and video starts to mix to deck 1 and then suddenly bounces back to deck 2 about 3/4 of the way. While deck 1 is playing, as soon as I hit play on 2 it automatically mixes about 3/4 of the way to deck 2 and both play without the mix completing. If I stop play on the deck I'm mixing from it will mix to the next one fine but that is a very rough way to mix video.

Can anyone suggest anything or see what I am missing?

Thanks.

发表时间 Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 4:22 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)