快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: I need help with a name

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My name is Denetris Andre Garcia Williams and I play House/Electro House.. I have yet to think of a name and I really do not want something corny for myself.. Any suggestions?

发表时间 Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 9:16 am
Try somefing like Ace of Aces good enough eh???If u don't like it think of somefing ur selve

发表时间 Wed 19 Oct 11 @ 2:32 pm
mifzanHome userMember since 2011
what about elecstein ?

发表时间 Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 12:45 am
Andre Garcia has a nice ring to it for a house dj, its smooth and respectable and not an ounce of cheese, you shouldn't rely on anyone else to make a name for you they will all just feed you cheese like the DrETONATOR... but i personally think if you are going to use a dj name it has to be so stupid its funny (try not to take yourself too seriously)

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 9:32 am
You could use your initials ..... DJ D.A.G?

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 11 @ 6:03 am
i need help with a dj name i only have one that i'm considering which is Dj Dvdb (David B) doesnt really sound to catchy so i could use some help with names please. my full name is David Byrd

发表时间 Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 10:04 am
dj dave-sound
u got it

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 11 @ 11:37 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
synthet1c wrote :
Andre Garcia has a nice ring to it for a house dj, its smooth and respectable and not an ounce of cheese, you shouldn't rely on anyone else to make a name for you they will all just feed you cheese

+ a million...

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 11 @ 6:59 pm
dj dagw

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 11 @ 7:26 pm
Denetris Andre Garcia Williams: DAGW ....... DAGWOOD

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 12:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)