快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Quick question for mashup on CD

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey guys! I got a quick question about a mixing technique used for mash-ups on CD's.

Well as i head many DJ's before then they do a mix they mash many of the songs at the begging of the song. (other known as mash-up for people that don't know) Well during this mash-up i always hear a constant 4/4 beat that is played for like 2-3-4 mins for the whole mash-up and for other songs during the mix.

Now i know how to make the beat and all but i REALLY want to know HOW to put this into the mix ( but in a way so that the bass/claps and all don't mix in) Can anyone explain to me how this can be done?

http://soundcloud.com/djsimone-1/homecoming-2011-explicit <----- here is an example for the first 9 mins there is the 4/4 beat please i kindly ask if you guys can explain this to me :)

*Note* I have been DJing for about 1 year now i learned many things and all, but there are things I am still learning and continuing to progress, but there are times I need help, and want to learn from many pros. SO that is why i look up to PRO DJ's on forums like these to help me, if you do not want to help me then at least post something that could help me make mixes like that. Such as what effect transitions are used, what kind or w/e you want me to know so that I would become better.

Thank you! :)

发表时间 Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 10:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)