快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: How to set up a 2nd monitor for video DJ'in?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there, I'm just wondering if you could help me understand how to set a monitor up for DJ'in with music videos etc on my computer? Is there any chance I could use my main computer monitor to see VDJ? And use the VGA side port for a 2nd monitor for seeing the music video? OR am I better off adding an additional usb graphic card or as such and hooking it up that way? (if it's possible) + How do I set it up so that it comes through an additional monitor? Thanks for your help.

发表时间 Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 11:17 pm
you can use the vga port on you computer. if your using window right-click on a blank spot on the desktop. and select the graphic properties and change it to extended desktop. now in Vdj go in the video options and change the tv output to your graphics card.

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 11 @ 9:00 pm
I use version 6.02 for karaoke. On the second monitor, the "VIDEO" white (mac) title bar is at the top of the screen... Is there a way to maximize this second monitor window and NOT have the window title bar at top?

发表时间 Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 8:38 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 9:21 am
I use a laptop, and do extended monitor on vga output, and have a usb power vga splitter so I can see a full 19" screen what everyone else is seeing.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 12:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)