快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ & Numark DJIO not enough channels

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi Guys, have read through other threads on this subject and followed advice of downloading djio drivers from site, installed with no errors but virtual dj now saying the "not enough channels" error, laptop is spec'ed at 3 x usb 2.0 so should be no issue there.

Any ideas/solutions gratefully received!

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 8:41 am
It means sound channels, check your sound settings in VDJ

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 8:45 am
Thanks for the reply Ian, setting are as should be...

Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones)
Sound card: ASIO -> Numark USB

unless that is incorrect?

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 8:48 am
That sounds right, and dont forget to tick the ultra-latency box.

INPUT = NONE
OUPUT = HEADPHONES : SET 1&2 LEFT - 3&4 RIGHT
SOUNDCARD = ASIO -> Numark USB

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 8:59 am
thanks again Ian but i'm sure thats how its set, Outputs = headphones option with a picture of laptop with headphones and a speaker Master: chan 1&2 Headphones 3&4.. have just done a windows error search and its come up with an error with djio I realsie this isnt the numark forum but in view of the below does anyone have any ideas?

Symptom: 52
Cause A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly
Details: The device, Numark USB Audio 2.9.13 is reporting "52" This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The plug and play id for this device is usb vid-Inputs: None
Outputs: Headphones (Channels 1/2 main 3/4 headphones)
Sound card: ASIO -> Numark USBid_0070 no serial number

again any help welcomed

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 9:13 am
Try uninstalling the drivers and install the ones off the disk it came with, see if that helps.

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 9:19 am
tried the first time with cd same thing also was getting the x000 whatever error when installing with cd didnt get that with driver from numark site

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 9:40 am
Sorry mate I aint got a clue with that. Can say though that the DJIO is a very good card as I have one for backup.

Hope you get it sorted soon

Ian

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 11 @ 9:45 am
I have the same issue. Are you using VMware or some other vm solution?

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 2:20 am
regedit.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_C73E10DE&REV_00\4&746f448&0&3878\Device Parameters

VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_C73E10DE&REV_00 is the registries name for my firewire bus, you'll have to find the name of yours by going into device manager, finding the firewire and checking the properties for the reg name.
when you get into device parameters you should see (default) REG-SZ (value not set)
and underneath that you should have SidSpeed REG-DWORD 0x00000003
if SidSpeed isnt there, you need to create it by right clicking, going into new and choosing DWORD, Value name is SidSpeed and Value is 3
If SidSpeed has any other value other than 3, you will need to change the value to 3 by modifying the key

Once you have done that, reboot and it should work fine.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 12:28 am
should of read it properly, i had the same problem, however my controllers are firewire based. i changed the firewire settings in regedit and i was good to go. i think you have a similar problem with your USB bus not communicating with your ASIO driver properly, i would say you could see if your connected through a root hub rather than a generic hub as root hubs have a more direct connection.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 3:52 am
and theres also that the guys that are having problems are using light editions and free editions, the guys using full pro editions are having no problems, so yeah theres that

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 12 @ 4:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)