快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Transfer library to a new computer?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How do you transfer your library to a new computer while maintaining playlists and virtual folders? I don't want to have to go through every song to do this. Thanks (:

发表时间 Wed 17 Aug 11 @ 11:17 pm
If you are transferring your music and VirtualDJ to a new computer then:

All database information (BPM, comments, etc.) for songs on your internal hard disk are stored in your VirtualDJ Database file in My Documents\VirtualDJ

Providing that you copy your music collection into EXACTLY the same location and folder structure on your new computer, then you can then simply install VirtualDJ and copy across your VirtualDJ database file, which you will find in My Documents\VirtualDJ

For example, if your music is in C:\Tunes on your old computer, it needs to be C:\Tunes on your new one.

If you store your music within your user home folder (My Documents) then you will need create a user on your new computer with EXACTLY the same name and then copy your music to the same location on the new computer.

Playlists can also be copied across from the Playlists folder and track play history from Tracklisting

NOTE: If you use any external hard drives, these have their own separate local database, so you do not need to anything with these (Unless you are transferring to a Mac, which cannot write to PC NTFS formatted external drives.)

发表时间 Thu 18 Aug 11 @ 7:00 am
How do I transfer my library, playlists and cue points to my new laptop where I have to change the drive I put it in from the original C:\ Music to D:\ Music ? My C: drive is a small 256 ssd drive and the D: drive is 1Tb so i have to use the larger drive. Im now using VDJ 8 on Windows 8.1 Laptop has 2 internal drives.

发表时间 Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 4:05 am
As you have posted this twice i will close this one.

[CLOSED]

发表时间 Tue 10 Jun 14 @ 5:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)