由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
SILENCE! i kill yoo..

lol, listening to it now.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 3:49 pm
Lets do that indeed ;P

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 3:53 pm
Well dj-unknown69,

You have come a long way! First two progresses wernt that bad. In general, the introduction of song B is good, longer and right moment, right harmonics, the only thing is the exit that is still kinda easy (eq, then fade).

But much much better than when you got here!

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 4:05 pm
BluLite.. we created a monster ;P

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 4:18 pm
i have to agree with JB on this one, youve done a great job of this set. much better than the previous few. the first few transitions were a little rough, sudden drops, volume levelling out, but other than that its flowing pretty smooth. nice energy and a steady beat. i like the fact you are actually using large portions of tracks too. all the chopping and squishing just wasnt good at all.

now your picking up on how to mix the right way, i hope you can understand why we like to tell the truth about mixes.

(whats that track at 22 mins??) the transition was a little rough but the track is bangin...

also i suspect by now that "little harmonic mixing thing" is paying off pretty well for you??? and would i be right in thinking your now glad you asked?? and glad you got the responces you did regardless of content???

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 4:23 pm
jboerlage wrote :
BluLite.. we created a monster ;P

thats because were damn good teachers JB, truth and knowledge forcefully fed with words of criticising wisdom.

monster indeed, this set is pretty tight...

gone from a 1 / 10 to a good 8 in this set...lets hope 69 kan keep it up.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 11 @ 4:25 pm
From what I've read, you're pretty disrespectful. You're overly defensive with the genre you play in regards to assuming you're being attacked for it, which in turn is rather closed minded and ignorant to an extent.
I couldn't listen to your original audio posts, but I did manage to hear your most recent fall 2011 harsh set, and though I enjoyed most of the tracks you spun, I found your transitions to still be sudden and 'off' to say the least.
Now before you throw the whole 'Oh well my music, this scene, etc' out there again, I also DJ Aggro, Harsh, Industrial, Terror, etc as well, and if I was in any club with you transitioning like that, no offense, but I'd have to shout 'amateur', and quite possibly scoot you to the side and show you how its done.
But that's not the point. I'm not here to bust your balls (entirely) I'm just saying you've yet to apply any of the concepts posted to you.
You drown out the tracks with simplistic sounding effects that are both over used and off key.

Practice more mate. As I said, you have good track selection, and if you were to APPLY what people have said with a bit of PRACTICE you'll have some professional sounding spins there worthy of say Triton Festival? Which for the record kicked absolute ass last year.

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 3:27 pm
@blue

Last I heard he was studying classical music and biblical poetry.. how VDJ changes our lives..

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 11 @ 3:29 pm
Jb, you could just be right... its a shame weve not hd any more updates on from 69, it would be nice to know how the guys getting on.

ive just got me two new real life students to teach a few things... so hopefuly i can create a few more monsters lol

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 11 @ 4:50 pm
I also have a passion for Aggrotech/Electro-Industrial music music so the OP is not alone. I don't use Virtual DJ, but I have been producing for over a decade and know a bit about music theory and "DJ" with Ableton LIVE occasionally. I understand harmonic mixing, however with these genres this is not as simple as the people in this thread are making it out to be. Electro-Industrial music has frequent key changes around particular modes. It is just as important to understand these modal harmonies as it is to understand the key changes. I know there is software out there that will detect key for you (Although for the aforementioned reasons and others it is sometimes not reliable). Your best bet is to use your ears and preview your tracks. You mentioned that people are requesting dated tracks; I find that this is typical for this genre. Get to know the staples of the genre in the harmonically analytical sense; it is better to have a limited repertoire that you can DJ well than be up and coming on the latest tracks. Also, if anyone has any advice on software that does RELIABLE modal analysis, please post a reply here I would be interested to check it out.

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 1:52 am
Kind of an old thread :P But nevertheless, Mixed in Key will be detecting key changes as well. And yes, your ears eventually are the best judge.

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 13 @ 3:33 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)