快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: House/Hiphop/JumpStyle Mix!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

THis is my first ever mix....well second but the first one i made i deleted on accident about 9 seconds after it finished so im calling this my first. I just mixed the songs together and tweaked with the eq here and there.

I would love some feedback/criticism/ hating. Or if you think i should work on something now that i have mixed a song that would amp them up a bit. Thanks =)

http://indamix.es/audios/34/first-club-mix.html

发表时间 Wed 25 May 11 @ 4:13 pm
DJPivPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Good work, you are in the right way, now try with other styles and you will find nice times! What equipament du you use?

Ps: Take care with the beats, will be at the same time!

发表时间 Thu 02 Jun 11 @ 12:52 pm
Nice for a first mix :)

Some constructive thingies:

- First song allmost breaks down to silence after a little while, I'm not sure, but dont think this is origionally in the song. But reglardless, its the first song of your set, to immediately go to such a heavy breakdown and build up is slightly shooting your gun early. Keep those tricks to the middle of the mix

- Get those fingers of the bass knob, especially turning them left :P You keep repeating the trick of lowering the bass than kicking it in

- Your actual mix moments are short, way too short. Be confident and make them long. 20 seconds or more. Choose songs with the same keynumber or 1 down or up. This will make sure it will sound good together. Listen to this little mashup: http://i.mixcloud.com/CUycG 75% of the whole thing is two songs together; the third song never plays alone. But because its all the same key and pattern its hardly noticable.

- The styles; you vary allot in types of beats, which isnt that bad depending to what your intentions are, but it doesnt help in mixing the songs easy.

- The quality (bitrate) of the songs. Avoid low quality mp3's. Allways try to use a bitrate of 320 and never go down to 128 all of a sudden. You'll loose dynamics.

Enjoy!

发表时间 Sat 11 Jun 11 @ 6:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)