快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: What do I need to buy for music video mixing and reco

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mBuzzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am just getting start with music video mixing and I was needing help with the software and mixer I should be using. I want to be able to mix iTunes and promo only videos. Also I want to be able to record the mix on my hard drive to burn to DVD. What is the best and easiest way to do this scenario.
Thanks Mike

发表时间 Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 9:59 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Please don't make multiple posts on the same subject. When funds available invest in VDJ, most of the bases will be covered then.

Take a look in the wiki, that may also help you.

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 3:25 am
I was posting from my Iphone and couldn't tell that the post where being saved and then i had no way to edit or delete. Anyway sorry for that but i was wondering two things still. If i buy the VDJ Pro can i record the video mix and what mixer works best with this software? I am using an iMac and i just want to learn this art and make hopefully something decent for my own personal parties.
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 7:45 am
No probs on the double post, just some do it deliberately for some reason and yours was by accident. Anyways, welcome to the family!!!

You certainly made a quick decision on buying the software and you are definitely gonna have some fun with it. Now your next step is to go to the goody shop and decide what effects and plugins you want to play with first. Just head to the download section, top of page to the right of the products tab... enjoy.

As for the choice of controller that is down to you and your budget really, some good stuff out there just now and most can be played in VDJ, I currently use the RMX but since I bought it things have progressed on the controller front. Maybes one or two of the guys can chip in that are using a more recent controller and give you an insight on how they fare.

If you need any vids for clipbank just give me pm with your email address and I'll send you a link to my files, there's a whole bunch of stuff covering most subjects and events, if you need anything customising I usually can help out and I don't expect or want anything for doing it.

Oops nearly forgot, bit of self promotion here I suppose (hehe) but I think it's a great plugin to add to your collection, go to downloads > effects > select video from drop down tab > select Firetext, it comes with the robot included and is a handy piece of kit to have, but the best thing about it it's absolutely free to VDJ users.

Enjoy...

发表时间 Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 4:21 pm
I Really appreciate you taken the time to respond and helping me get started. I have another posting asking for help with getting the video Record Tab to appear on a IMac. I have read everything but there is no mention of this configuration for Mac only PC from what i have read. Do you know how i can get my software VDJ Pro Full to record my sessions on the Mac. Sorry for all the question but there certainly a lot of knowledge you need to know. I am just trying to complete all these little hurdles before i can get started.
Thanks A Lot.

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 9:02 am
No probs, I don't use a mac so not gonna be much help to you there I'm afraid, but you could try the mac forums and but a search in there if you don't already see your problem posted, failing that make another post outlining your problem.

发表时间 Sun 01 May 11 @ 9:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)