快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Video & Audio out of Sync

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Joe CeeHome userMember since 2011
Here is my issue. When video is displayed on a Flat Screen display or a thru a projection unit I notice a slight difference (out of sync) in audio & video (MP4 videos). However the "TV Out display" on my HP TouchSmart 600 has NO problem. I using the Atlona AT-AiR3 PC to HDTV Wireless unit. I'm running audio thru my Hercules RMX and off course Video to HDTV or Projection. Anyone know why the lag? Might it be the Wireless Unit? If I used a wired version (convert USB to HDMI) might this fix the problem?

Help
Joe Cee

发表时间 Wed 27 Apr 11 @ 1:23 pm
This will be due to the latency of sending video over a wireless connection. A similar issue can also occur if you are going through multiple extenders/repeaters (Each may add a small processing delay.)

Try using a direct wired connection.

Or increase the audio latency setting in VirtualDJ to try to compensate (CONFIG -> Performances if you are not using an ASIO sound card, otherwise CONFIG -> Sound Setup -> ASIO Config)

NOTE: The full VirtualDJ Professional is required to be able to do full-screen video: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

发表时间 Mon 09 May 11 @ 7:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)