快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Dubstep Mix - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

alright dawgg
yeah i watched this video when i first started before i got my controller >.<
i live in ca and you dawg
yeah i just threw tracks in based on how the bass was if they all kinda sounded alike
i use vdj7 skin 2 deck
yeah some dnb like chase and status and noisia

发表时间 Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 5:13 pm
i'm living in denver. chase and status i'm seeing i think on the 29th! noisia is out for electric daisy carnival or global dance festival as well. but yeah pretty much self taught minus that dj ravine video. just got back from boulder for the 4/20 smokeout, bet there was 15k people out for it. let me know if you post anything new i'm probably gonna record one tomorrow morning when i get up

发表时间 Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 7:01 pm
so you have something external to your laptop??? im currently just cheap assing it on the free software and headphones thru my laptop.

发表时间 Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 7:02 pm
alright dawg
ill try to post a mix up soon if not ill be posting a song within the month
im using my computer setup with numark mixtrack pro and some klipsch speakers+ subwoofer

发表时间 Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 7:43 pm

发表时间 Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 11:39 pm

发表时间 Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 11:00 am
its pretty cool.
where did you loop ?
whats the song at 11:43?

发表时间 Fri 22 Apr 11 @ 4:58 pm
the song at 11:43 is "Where's my money (caspa remix) by TC. its found on the ministry of sound-the sound of dubstep 2010 cd :)

发表时间 Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 11:33 am

发表时间 Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 3:48 pm
keosan, just got done listening to your mix i posted my comments on soundcloud. and to your ??? for that most recent mix i used looping between every track i was trying to work on it as much as possible and to get use to the buttons.

dj forged, if you gave my most recent mix a listen i would love to hear your critiques like you did on my first mix(i'm assuming you did since you knew the track at 11:43). i was attempting to work on my looping skills to help my transitions smooth out.
thanks, nosok

p.s. dj forged, you have any mixes of yours that i can have a link too??

发表时间 Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 11:26 am
alright thanks dawg :)
ill listen to your mix fully when i can cause i just skimmed through it >.<
i also made a new trance mix dawg
http://soundcloud.com/djrelentless2/trance-mix
and the transition was rough cause i had the bass up on both the tracks when i introduced the new one i think :p
at the song at 6 min ill have to listen through a couple of my dubstep songs to find it >.<
any tips of fading the songs in and out of each other?

发表时间 Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 6:48 pm

发表时间 Wed 27 Apr 11 @ 8:45 am

发表时间 Sat 07 May 11 @ 5:07 pm
pretty good mix dawg ^

发表时间 Sun 08 May 11 @ 12:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)