快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Can some one show me?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i want to make a remix, but i have no idea how...........i know how to blend music together but i want to make my own remix really bad but i cant find out where to do it...........so i would like some of you professionals to show me how send me a message and i will give you my contact info or you can find me on skype as djgiodude

发表时间 Tue 08 Mar 11 @ 7:10 pm
djnutzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
First off, you will need some kind of linear multi track audio editing software. The list is long. Find one you like and give it a go. I use Sony Acid.

Pick a song you want to remix. The next step is to find a beat you like. These can be bought by the DVD full. I have quite a few sets of full compositions. They have the full song as well as each individual part, i.e. each instrument has it's own wav file.

I start by looping the beat for how long I want the song to be. Then I add another audio track to the project and I load the song. The next step is crucial. I stretch the original song to match the beat loop. This may take some time to get just right. Once everything matches up, I add another audio track and I start copying and pasting sections of the original song into the new audio track. Here is the basic structure:

32 count intro. First 16 is just the drum loop. Second 16 is the bridge or solo of the song looped once if need be.
Then the first part of the song up to the bridge.
I loop the bridge once again.
Then the outro matches the intro in reverse ending with 16 counts of just the backing beat. Then when I mix this with another, I start the mix on the 32 count. The new song is the same as this so at the 16 count, song one goes to just a beat and song two has it's looped bridge coming in.

Other things I might do is drop out the beat at certain sections of the song, or I may add in other sounds, etc.

发表时间 Wed 09 Mar 11 @ 7:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)