快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Manual BPM Setting?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Anthon2Home userMember since 2011
Hey,

Is there manual BPM option in VDJ? When I use the pitch control, it always jumps from like 137.4, straight to 138 or more. I want to set it myself to either 137.5, or 137.6 and so on. Is this possible? If so, how?

Thanks.

发表时间 Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 3:26 pm
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hej babe...

Right click on the track and select "file options" and then select "Manual BPM"

Hope that helps some.

XXXSeanaXXX

发表时间 Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 2:41 pm
Anthon2Home userMember since 2011
Yep, helped a lot - found it. Thanks, Seana.

发表时间 Sun 20 Feb 11 @ 1:41 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
or remap your pitch controls to increase and decrease at the specified increment you want.

i use the pitch bend buttons on my herc to increse/decrease at 0.01

it is different depending on what machine you use, but my netbook is set to

pitch +/- 0.07%

and i think my laptop is

pitch +/- 0.073%

发表时间 Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 3:30 pm
When I press or tap my pitch button it speeds up but as soon as I take my finger off the button it goes back to the original pitch it was at. Can someone help me with that? As a matter fact I dont use the pitch like that because I dont really understand how to set it. Can someone explain? Thanks.

Andre

发表时间 Fri 25 Feb 11 @ 10:24 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
your using th pitch bend button. the pitch bend is used for many reasons, one is fine tuning your beat matching. speeding up the pitch with the pith bend will essentially fast forward the the track by milliseconds.

say your tracks were a half beat out, you can speed up or slow down one track by a fraction, to get the beats lined up. when you leave go again it stays in sync both by pitch and by bpm.

what you need to do is use your "pitch control", not your pitch bend.the pitch controll can be mapped to suit your own taste. so you cound map it to increase by 0.1 bpm or by 1.0 bpm etc.. when you activate the knob or slider.

i personally have the pitch "control" as standard

i use this to get as close as possible to the correct bpm match, then i have my pitch bend "re-mapped" to increase/decrease pitch by 0.07%or 0.1 bpm each time i press the button.

personally i dont like using the pitch bend hence why i remapped my controller to finetune how i want it to.

发表时间 Mon 28 Feb 11 @ 12:11 pm
teawhyHome userMember since 2014
Please can someone help me on how to create shortcut

发表时间 Sat 18 Apr 15 @ 5:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)