快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Can't Record Videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

GSFonzyPRO InfinityMember since 2010
What codec are you uusing to record video mix sessions? I've tried everything and I can not get it to work, sometimes it does record, but image quality is very poor or if I choose full frame (uncompressed), the sound moves faster than the image. I'ts also a very large file under full frame, but if I use the other choices the image is horrible or it gives me the error code..

发表时间 Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 4:19 pm
hello, I downloaded the K-Lite codec, settings and recorded video
I selected ffdshow codec that seems to work well

发表时间 Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 5:31 pm
Thanks, do you have a link by chance?

发表时间 Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 6:44 pm
Ok got it working, thanks! I'm still having issues if it's connected to an external moniter, but I read some one else is also having these same issues. I'm just happy I can record for now.

发表时间 Sat 25 Dec 10 @ 9:29 pm

发表时间 Mon 27 Dec 10 @ 4:56 pm
cantisHome userMember since 2011
Hello, I also need some help with the right codec to mix videos. I downloaded the codec pack but when I choose the ffdshow codec it gives me an error that that says "a fatal error has occurred" then the program closes. Is there any other codec that I can use? If so, where can I find it? Thank you.

发表时间 Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 5:49 pm
I have a similar question. I can't record video at all. I'm using VDJ7 on a macbook. I am able to record music, burn cd, and broadcast from the record section, but unable to record video. Anyone have an answer for this?

发表时间 Tue 15 Mar 11 @ 5:04 am
hi guys can someone seriously help i am useing win xp and have downloaded every codec u could possibly think of to record video clips which i am mixing on virtual dj 7 , and still not working when i record only thing it records is mp3 not video help plz

发表时间 Tue 29 Mar 11 @ 2:11 am
fOR ANYONE THAT IS USING WINDOWS XP TRY DOWNLOADING DIVIX CODECS THAT DOES IT FOR ME AND I HAVE BEEN DOING VIDEO MIXES FOR A FEW YEARS NOW!

发表时间 Fri 15 Apr 11 @ 2:03 pm
hi everybody I you screaming about how to record a video (thanks you advance)

发表时间 Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 7:26 am

发表时间 Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 7:27 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)