快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Which midi controller do you recommend?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

blackVWHome userMember since 2010
Hi all,

i am new to this site,

i was wondering all your personall experiences and suggestions regarding quality use reliability on the midi all-in-one controllers.

i know they are no professional setup, but am merely looking just to do thge odd house party or two. i am looking around the 350 dollar mark

any suggestions would be great!

p.s i really enjoy the beat match lock so it can automatically slow down just a fraction or speed up just a tiny bit, the track i am Cue'ing up about to play. do the controllers have this function? regards

Rowan

发表时间 Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 12:05 am
i've done some research and people seem to like the Hercules RMX controller... I do not have one as of yet but that is what I will be buying for the same use (parties and home stuff). its around that $350 range and comes with a usable version of virtual DJ. and you can upgrade the software to the pro version of VDJ for like 50% off (as opposed to buying VDJ for full price at around $300)

hope that helps

发表时间 Fri 17 Dec 10 @ 6:23 pm

发表时间 Tue 21 Dec 10 @ 8:46 pm
hercules rmx all the way buddy.... i love mine

发表时间 Thu 23 Dec 10 @ 8:44 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
RMX, RMX, RMX... I LOVE EM!!!
By far the best, i think.

Though now there is a new version (4MX i think) that looks like its got a few more whistles and bells than a Standard RMX but not so many as to make the RMX redundant.

I find the RMX very versitile and have seen quite a few "Pro" DJ's using one now, admitidly with extra CDJ's etc.

BUT... its not what ya got, its what you do with it!!!

Midi controllers dont make it easy to mix they just give one more options and effects.

I've had a few other DJ's who use other midi's getting all jelous when they see what my RMX can do...

Hope that helps some.

Seana

XXXXXX

发表时间 Fri 24 Dec 10 @ 6:45 am
The RMX is awesome.
I just got mine and rocked a nye party hard.
People couldn,t believe what i was doing with.
But do yourself a favour and upgrade to the pro version.
And also like some1 else stated it not what you got but how you use it DONT BE AFRAID.
Really work it. Enjoy Brento

发表时间 Sat 01 Jan 11 @ 7:33 pm
Numark Mixtrack PRO - I was able to listen the music, with virtual DJ to see the music and now with Numark mixtrack pro even touch the music- for real!
Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing are great to use, there is a sound card build in, that means you can preview next track on your headphones, which is great. Totally portable- no need extra ac plug. I definitely recommend!

发表时间 Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 6:03 pm
mufiak2 wrote :
Numark Mixtrack PRO - I was able to listen the music, with virtual DJ to see the music and now with Numark mixtrack pro even touch the music- for real!
Large, touch-sensitive turntables for scratching and song cueing are great to use, there is a sound card build in, that means you can preview next track on your headphones, which is great. Totally portable- no need extra ac plug. I definitely recommend!

The RMX has an internal soundcard as well. Then there is the 4MX... 4deck controller...

XXX

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 7:08 am
For backyard parties, the Hercules RMX is more than sufficient. I even use it for professional use, i.e. "paying gigs"...

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 6:42 am
So is it safe to say that with the 4 MX can also be used somewhat professionally? I'm think whether to get the 4MX or RMX.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 11:50 am
Yes the 4MX is just out, but i still rate the RMX over it. too many whistles and bells can spoil the broth (as they dont say!)

XXX

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 5:28 pm
u mean too many cooks spoil the broth? ;-P

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 7:39 pm
I have got the Reloop Digital Jockey Interface Edition and i would really recommend it... It is not the cheapest you can find, but its quality ;)

DJ Rostami

发表时间 Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 2:51 pm
I agree RMX all the way

发表时间 Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 5:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)