快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Need Good Childrens Party Songs!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
Do any of you know any good childrens songs, I have started to do some childrens partys now, like 5-13 year olds and I don't know any good songs to get them on the dancefloor :/
Please get back to me on some song names..
Thanks

发表时间 Fri 10 Dec 10 @ 12:00 pm
I don't do much kids parties, but I do have a 5 year old and she loves these songs:

Daft Punk - Harder stronger
House of Pain - Jump around
I like to move it (not the Real to reel version, but the Madagaskar version)
Venga Boys - We like to party (cuz it reminds her of Six Flags)
We no speak americano - DCup
The crazy frog song - Axwell (I think)

Other than that, with that age group is not so much the music but what you do with them.

If you go out there and jump and do things to the song they will all follow and just love it.

Also look into most of these children's movies from Dreamworks and Pixar and Disney, get those songs, all kids can relate to those. (or most kids)

发表时间 Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 12:49 pm
A 5 year old and a 13 year old have two completely different tastes in music.

The younger kids are more into things like s club 7, cotton eye joe etc.
The older kids are into more modern charts (iyaz, olly murs, matt cardle)

You can't go wrong with Miley Cyrus or Jusin Bieber. Things like the macarena, conga etc. go down well sometimes too.

McFly
Busted
Black Lace
Time Warp etc. etc.

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 6:39 am
a good kids song that is danceable and parent approved (educational) is Reactory Factory's Jungle Party. Kids will get moving especially if they see the video. Trust me on this one.
Here it is on youtube -- - http://youtu.be/ZcwNCthFt8Y

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 11 @ 6:40 pm
as what was said earlier the younger kids will be any of the party stuff like the cartoons, aqua, s club 7, black lace, also do research on what is the latest thing they are watching on sky/disney channels. etc. high school musical and have a couple of compilation cd's of the soundtracks of the tv programmes themes, eg: you would be surprised what can be asked at kids parties i done a 9 year old boys birthday party saturday just gone the lad wanted instead of a happy birthday song/happy birthday jingle he wanted the dr.who theme music as he was blowing out the candles his dad had also asked earlier for thunderbirds tv theme music they were made up when both were played for them and afterwards the dad was giving me extra payment for what i had played for them.
the older kids are basically the charts but be careful what you download because now a days alot of the music has swear words in and you can easily offend the parents if they are still around listening if the music is played with obscene language the chances are you wont get another booking with them, always download clean versions of the charts.
and finally be warned also do not let any child behind the dj box as you will regret it because before you know it all the kids will be behind the dj box touching your pc/cd's/vinyl when your back is turned better to enclose yourself into a corner.
hope the comments above maybe of help eventually a lot of what you will know will be self experience as you go along.
good luck.
kenny james@discosounds

发表时间 Mon 28 Nov 11 @ 3:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)