快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Newbie needs some help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey!
Im new to this program, and pretty new to all DJ'ing and mixing.

I've finally gotten my own apartment, so I wanna get myself some DJ equipment and have some fun :)
Right now, I've just downloaded Virtual DJ, and wanna start mixing abit.

My first problem is to have the two songs on different speakers/headphones.
I only got a Logitech Z-5500 and some headphones atm. Allso got a Cervin Vega stereo, but dont got space for it in my new apartment.

So what do I need to do, to get sound from the first song out on the speakers, and the sound from the other song in my headphones?

Im also happy for all tips and advices I can get :)

Thanks!

发表时间 Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 1:12 pm
you will need two soundcards. or a dual soundcard in your computer.

发表时间 Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 7:51 am
You can get a USB sound card, pretty cheap, available on ebay for 4-5$. and use output to headphones and the other output will go to speakers

发表时间 Tue 28 Dec 10 @ 8:52 am
Is it possible to have one track audio to come out of the built-in speakers on the laptop and the other to come out of the headphone jack? As far as I can tell I only have one jack on my laptop.

I have only just started learning and therefore only have the home edition. Is this capability possible on this edition?

Thanks.

Ps. if I go to Sound -> SPDIF Interface
Under jack information it says 'rear panel optional jack', (where-ever that is)

Under advanced it has only 2-channel options not 4-channel.

I appreciate your help

发表时间 Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 9:01 am
Seana23PRO InfinityMember since 2010
allistar wrote :
Is it possible to have one track audio to come out of the built-in speakers on the laptop and the other to come out of the headphone jack? As far as I can tell I only have one jack on my laptop.

I have only just started learning and therefore only have the home edition. Is this capability possible on this edition?

Thanks.

No, i think your computer would need 2 soundcards... get a cheap controller like an RMX or MK2 or something and then you can do this.
XXX

发表时间 Thu 06 Jan 11 @ 10:08 am
Hola amigos, tengo mi nueva Vestax VCI 300 Controlador MIDI DJ. quisiera saber si la puedo utilizar con el programa VirtualDJ
Gracias!

发表时间 Mon 10 Jan 11 @ 4:55 pm
FILIXXX92 wrote :
Hola amigos, tengo mi nueva Vestax VCI 300 Controlador MIDI DJ. quisiera saber si la puedo utilizar con el programa VirtualDJ
Gracias!

Si se puede ocupar con Virtual DJ. Hay un "mapper" para el VCI 300 de Vestax en el programa.
Deberias de ocupar el forum en español para tus preguntas, porque se ponen enojados cuando hacen preguntas en otro lenguaje.
Saludos.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 6:07 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)