快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Setting up VDJ with mackbook pro & Rane mp4 mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello All,
I am new to mac and would like your input on how to setup VDJ to output to my mixer. Is this a restriction if you are using the trial version. I have a denon hc 4500 connected to a rane mp4 mixer using channel 1 & 2. I am only hearing both side of the deck via one channel on the mixer. I would like this setup so each deck maps to its respective channel on the mixer. Please help me. !!!!

发表时间 Fri 24 Sep 10 @ 7:14 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I also have the same problem...I've adjusted all the "Sound" settings and none of them work right...my equipment is Pioneer DJM-3000 Mixer, Denon DN-HC4500 & MacBook Pro 17" with Mac OS X 10.6.4

发表时间 Fri 24 Sep 10 @ 11:43 pm
Can someone please help me with the required config for my setup. I am only able hearing on one channel on the mixer.

I have the config in VDJ setup as follows:

TimeCOde : none
Output: External Mixer
sound card - 4 channel - HC4500

I also setup my sound card output to HC4500 in the macbook

发表时间 Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:11 pm
I was able to get it to play on either channel by setting the midi setup as 4 channel on the output for HC4500. However, I am still not able to use the timecode with this setup. Any help appreciated.

发表时间 Tue 12 Oct 10 @ 8:28 pm
I may be wrong but with the hc4500 why dont you just use the MIDI function instead of timecode? i may be htinking of the wrong denon unit. i know there is one with MIDI and i was pretty sure that was it.

发表时间 Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 5:03 pm
For sound on the HC4500 for Mac, you will need to configure it for 4 channel audio:

• Open the Utilities folder inside your Applications folder. Double-click on Audio MIDI Setup.

• In the Properties for: drop-down, choose the HC4500.

• In the Audio Output section, choose 4ch-16 bit.

• Now go into VirtualDJ, and set the following in the sound options:

Inputs: None
    Outputs: External Mixer
    Sound card(s): 4 out card.
    Sound card: HC4500

发表时间 Fri 15 Oct 10 @ 5:43 am
joetotoPRO InfinityMember since 2021
hello
i have a brand new mac book pro with a denon HC 4500 controller and rane mp24 mixer
my macbook recently had a problem where i used up all the virtual memory
i solved this problem by deleting files and was able to gain 40 gigs of available space
at my very next gig we could not get the virtual dj to play audio out of deck 2, the right deck
we switched every device , all cables, un installed virtual dj re installed, even bought a new mac book pro
but we cannot solve this issue
please help
ty
joe

发表时间 Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 4:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)