快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Need a license to DJ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I was skimming through a site a week or so ago and happened to notice that it said something about needed to have a license in order to legally DJ? Do I need to get a license if I'm going to DJ live in person or online?

发表时间 Thu 23 Sep 10 @ 1:08 pm

yes, you need your own personal legal licence of VirtualDJ to broadcast on VirtualDJ Radio.

Its a great investment ;) one time cost, upgrades are free later on

发表时间 Sat 25 Sep 10 @ 10:01 am
No no no lol I meant after that. Do I need a DJ license?

发表时间 Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 3:35 pm

no you dont :) small webradios dont apply ..
(but check your local laws)

Anyways, noone checks ;)

发表时间 Wed 13 Oct 10 @ 8:34 pm
I am a Chinese
Like to make friends can contact me
E-mail xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
"No license user" cannot write personal Email, Msn, Skype, MySpace, Phone number and any other personal contact details in the forum.

发表时间 Fri 22 Oct 10 @ 3:03 am
refirHome userMember since 2012
i am paying 9 dollar monthly. the computer keep telling me that i need a lincense and i cant not play some music

发表时间 Sat 25 Aug 12 @ 9:14 pm
Home FREE does not support broadcasting.

You need to purchase a licensed version of VirtualDJ to be able to broadcast. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Premium Membership gives access to on-line streaming of songs via the Internet only (As well as the Premium Members forum.) It does not give you a licensed version of the software or any registered licensed user benefits.

NOTE: You need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional if you wish to be considered to broadcast on VirtualDJ Radio.

发表时间 Sun 26 Aug 12 @ 9:15 am
Dj YeasHome userMember since 2014
Please help me to get license ...

发表时间 Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 12:02 am

发表时间 Sun 27 Apr 14 @ 11:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)