快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: What mixer for beginer?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey

What mixer do you recommend for a beginner?

And what functions do you really need to have (except volumes/crossfader/headphones)?

Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 4:44 am
Is the Gemini PMX-250 good?

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 5:16 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I asked the same about gemini. Answer: no!

Take a look for numark/denon/pioneer

Dj Nikki

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:22 am
hey xeon! suP dj?
Im a beginner too... Im planning to buy the Numark DXM03, any thoughts?
Is it
a)Yes, Go for it!
or
b) No!
I need some guidance...
thanks

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 10:59 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@djeditya
http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=13233

You said you are buying PPD01 mixer. Now you are planning to buy DXM03...
Numark mixers are very good for beginners and for experieced users. I have denon x300.
For beginners you don't need more than behringer. Ok, gemini is good for beginners too, but just for beginners. A lot of people said this. I don't have experiences with gemini, neither with numark. Only with denon and pioneer.

Dj Nikki

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 12:03 pm
Yep.. i changed my mind about the ppd01 mixer cos its bulky and heavy to carry, also i dont need all the features it offers.. i think the DXM03 does the job for me! thanks for the post dude!

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 1:34 pm
@DJ Servix:
Hey...i've been told that When u buy a mixer, u get what u pay for... so take some time in buying a good one...and hey, If u want some great deals on Dj mixers, just check these websites out..
www.samedaymusic.com
www.zzounds.com
www.123dj.com
Peace
DJ ADITYA

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 3:26 pm
kilerbHome userMember since 2005
Since Virtual DJ has the fader between table 1 and 2, would you even use that control on the mixer? Would it even do anything since it's just hooked up to your sound card? I'm looking for a mixer too. That one looks pretty good for $200. By the way, what's the difference between an analog and a digital mixer?
Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 9:02 pm
You just have to use the correct setting in the sound config menu- choose the option to connect to an external mixer. (which you cant do with the demo unfortunately).

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 3:34 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'd recommend any behringer branded mixers.... they are cheap & good to get your basics.
I bought a behringer mixer which I've been using for the past 6months with continuous use with mainly scratching and no problems.

You definitely feel the quality difference however when you compare it to a mixer produced by rane. My next choice in mixer :)

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 5:31 am

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 9:27 pm
ZezkeHome userMember since 2005
Go for Behringer. Good for beginners and semi-pro's. Gotta love it.

发表时间 Fri 10 Jun 05 @ 4:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)