快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: recording mixes with tccd

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hey everyone,
Im sure this has been covered before but how do I set it up and accomplish it? I tried with vdj but since the cross fader in the program stays in place it didnt work. Can I record into another program? Can I use my laptop sound card to record as an input? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 5:57 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
coronaextra

You need another soundcard and need to run the output of the mixer to it, using a separate software to record. I didn't have good quality trying to use the mic in and the onboard laptop soundcard. I bought a mid level Soundblaster card and it works well. You'll have to play with the bitrate a little to find the best quality of recording. You can search the forums to find lot's of info. Here's one that I went through to get the quality better. http://www.virtualdj.com/forum/display.html?topic=11266

So to sum up, you need the record/booth out on your mixer to go to another soundcard (not the Maya or whatever you're using for TCCD control) and then a separate software to record the input of that soundcard.

It works like a charm. Good luck.

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 2:54 pm
SharanPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Basically thats what i do just without tccd's :)

When using my external mixer the VDJ 'screen-crossfader' isnt moved of course, just the 2 stereo outputs of my Hercules DJ Console going into the mixer.

The secondary output of the mixer goes into the line-in of the console and i can record with VDJ in WAV or encode to mp3 directly. Works in very nice quality without any problems!

发表时间 Tue 07 Jun 05 @ 11:30 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To record the mix, one can use Rip-Vinyl if you don't have any other software to record your mix. In the settings you need to use sound-mixer i think. Then choose your input soundcard.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jun 05 @ 12:54 am
thanks for the help guys.....right now i just have a cheap mixer that doesnt have a booth/rec output....however my reciever has a record output could i run it out of the reciever back into my comp? I have a soundblaster 2 nx that im gonna try......what software do you guys recommend? Thanks again.

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 6:08 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not sure about the receiver out but sounds like it should work. I just use the software that came with the soundblaster card. I then edit in Cakewalk if need be.

发表时间 Thu 09 Jun 05 @ 6:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)