快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Audio/Video Synching Problems in VirtualDJ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

My videos seem to lose sync with the audio. Not all of the time or anything, but it does seem to go in and out of sync kind of randomly once in a while. Anybody else have this problem?
I'm pretty much sure that the videos themselves are fully synced.

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 7:37 am
Are they Mp4 by chance?

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 3:54 pm
All .dv. I should have mentioned that, sorry.

发表时间 Thu 03 Jun 10 @ 4:28 pm
Try converting one file to .mpeg2 or mpg2 and see if it is still out of sync.

发表时间 Fri 04 Jun 10 @ 4:12 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This happens to me when i am using mpg. I set a cue, hit hot cue (go) and the video seems to take a few seconds to start, then they are synced again. I convert them to avi, and the problem is gone. It has to do more with the source, the way these videos were originally created (ripped) not so much with filetype.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 10 @ 10:53 am
hola

发表时间 Mon 19 Jul 10 @ 9:09 pm
Auto Fading question. I'm brand new to VDJ and I have version 5.2 Pro. Is there a way to configure auto fading so that when a Karaoke song ends, the other deck will automatically fade in to music (to prevent dead silence), and fade out when a karaoke track is loaded back to the other deck for the next singer. I'm doing it manually now using the crossfader, but if I get pulled away from my laptop, it would be nice if music would just automatically fade in at the end.

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 1:51 pm
Interesting question. I am trialing VDJ and very close to purchasing plus ordering a lap top for the Pro version and will be using a lot of music video. I am currently using Mpeg4 supplied by Promo Only. Should I be anticipating problems?

发表时间 Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 5:52 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
You should NOT anticipate have any problems with P.O. mp4's. When I first started with video in 2006 I remember having a few synch issues. A soon as I stopped loading videos of "Unknown Origin" and knew EXACTLY how my videos were trans-coded I've never had the problem again. I STRONGLY suggest not mixing a lot of different file types, I've been using Mpeg2 for years but I'm (slowly) converting all my videos to Mp4.

My definition of "Videos of Unknown Origin"

(1) Things you found for free on the Internet, as in most things you get what you pay for.

(2) Commercial Music DVD's found in your local Wal-mart, record store or anywhere you don't know how the DVD was encoded. Some of these DVD's will cause you all kinds of problems ESPECIALLY with the audio side.

:^)

发表时间 Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 12:45 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)