快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Master versus headphone cue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,

Probably the dumbest question of the month, but anyway: I recently downloaded VDJ Pro after using Mixmeister for years. I have been frigging around with my sound card to try to find the right setup, but my question is: when mixing, what button do I typically press to get the live sound to play, and what button do I press to hear the sound in my headphones? In Mixmeister there is a master "play" button and then a separate play button for previewing in headphones, but in VDJ Pro I only see two decks with one button under each one. If one is the live deck, then how do I preview only in my headphones on the other one?

Thanks,

Steven

发表时间 Fri 14 May 10 @ 12:42 pm
BigPhuPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I just got my RMX two week ago. Although I can't figure the pre-listening concept out completely, I did figure out that there are two cue select buttons on each side of the console deck. In theory, one should be able to listen to the live music through one deck and pre-listen to the other deck through the side the is "cue selected" The problem I have run into is that I hear the cue selected side coming out of my main speaker and the my headphones as well. I've send tech support the question to try to find away to fix the issue. I'm sure its me because I am a newbie at this DJ thing. I hope that has helped you some.

Phu

发表时间 Tue 18 May 10 @ 11:58 pm
Did anyone figure this out yet?

发表时间 Wed 19 May 10 @ 1:15 pm
migpapaHome userMember since 2011
In the middle section where the master volume, cue volume, high, low , mid, under the equalizer display column (I can't think of the name right now) there is a PFL button. This has to be highlighted in order for the headphone cue to work. Once you do this you hold the cue button and you should here it in the headphones.

发表时间 Fri 27 May 11 @ 10:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)