快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Automix times get confused with videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mr. nn7Home userMember since 2010
I've been testing out Automix with videos. I have the auto-cross length set to 3.0 seconds.

If I doubleclick on an item in the playlist to force the transition I get about a four second transition from one video to the next. If I let the transition happen on its own it will sometimes to a very fast (0.5 seconds?) transition. Other times it will do a very slow (~16 seconds) transition. I haven't been able to isolate why it sometimes does the fast transitions and why sometimes it does the very slow transitions. I'm on Windows 7 64 bit, playing strictly Promo Only's DFF mp4s.

Anyone else have this problem?

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 1:45 am
If you have Automix in smart mode, it will decide how to mix the track itself. However you can override this and set it to modes explicitly by clicking on the playlist menu button and selecting an option from the Automix Type menu.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 4:10 am
Also if you right click on the BPM button, one of tabs gives you options on how you want that song to be mixed in.. (if your using smart mix)

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 10:48 am
Thank you! Not sure how that setting got changed.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 11:12 am
If I set the automix type to "None (back-to-back)," double-clicking on another entry initiates a 4-second cross-fade. Is that expected?

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 11:24 am
Without actually testing I can't say, but it would seem a fair bat as a fade is much better than a cut...

I'll see if I can get time to give it a try.

Roy

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 12:18 pm
I personally think a fade on double-click is a better choice, but was curious if that's actually configured anywhere.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 1:25 pm
Fade time is set in Config::Options

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 3:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)