快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: still not working right?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I purchased the hercules RMX kid a week ago and still havent been able to mix anything. I have no sound from headphones, and only one channel actually plays sound, I am using the dual sound card setting in my IMAC. I am just so frustrated im about to return everything. I cant ever get a hold of someone after work (3pm). I dont know what else to do?

发表时间 Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 9:43 am
i guess my question is, what are the proper settings for the Imac desktop/RMX/virtual pro using the speakers that are hooked up through computer , not the outputs on the mixer?

发表时间 Sat 13 Mar 10 @ 10:16 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
You can use the pc speakers if you set the sound config to box 1, none, 2, speaker, 3 simple, but you will lose your channel mix separation because its a single channel internal sound device.
If you connect your sound output to 1/2 on the back of the rmx you should have a working monitor channel through the phones plugged into the rmx. This is channel 3/4 and set up would be box 1, none, 2, speakers w/phones, and 3 ASIO with the sound device being the rmx dj console in the box.

发表时间 Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 9:40 am
Showtime, have you check your RMX settings in the Audio Midi setup?
I don't have that unit , I have the Steel controller so there is no sound, but on the Connective 4x4 audio interface and the Denon HC4500 you do have to set the device up if it is not recconized at first.

Use Spotlight search (magnifying glass icon in the top right) and type Audio Midi to find it quick.
Check for the RMX in Audio Devices - Output and check the settings.
Not sure exactly what it should be for the RMX but this should be the first step - once you get the MAC to see it as an audio device VDJ can then use it.
Check with Hercules to see if you have the lastest drivers and firmware for it and check if they have any guides for setting it up on the mac.

Hope this helps

发表时间 Sun 14 Mar 10 @ 3:11 pm
Hello showtime00700,

If your target is to mix on the speakers built in the Mac, and if you want to use the features of the Rmx, I suggest you connect a dual RCA male to mini-jack male cable to connect your Rmx output 1-2 to the Mac line input:
- connect the dual RCA cable to DJ Console Rmx output 1-2
- connect the jack 1/8\'\' output to the Mac line input
and you can hear the sound of the DJ Console Rmx in your Mac speakers.

But I think connecting amplified speakers directly on the Rmx output 1-2 would be a better idea.

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 10 @ 9:12 am
Oddly enough the above statement is correct for your second posted question and once the RMX is set up will allow you to use the speakers on the mac and the headphone for cueing.
Any luck with the settings? I had the old DJ console Mac edition. I had to update the Console's drivers, set them up, update settings in audio midi and then in the software to get it to work on my newer computer. Following the signal chain backwards.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 7:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)