快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Issues finding a working Skin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey all I have two MacBooks one for home MAC PRO running 10.6.2 which works fine, and a Mac Air Same OS for when I travel. Theres an issue when I tried to install a MAC Skin it states I have an XML error after installing SSLOVERs Skin. Anyone know what might have caused this issue. I have removed the software deleting the CUE Folders, and reinstalling it, still the same issue...

Anyone run into this is the past. I apologies if this was in the forum already, I could not find an answer in the forum.

Also could someone recommend a skin for me, I like the Serato look of the SS..

thanks

Seth

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 1:13 am
Hi Seth,

I think the issue is that Safari is decompressing the zip file on download. You need to go to Safari preferences and untick open safe files after downloading.

That will then leave the compressed zip file which you can then move to documents, virtual dj, skins.

I've just tried that very skin on my mac pro and it's fine.

Let me know how you get on.

Keith

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 2:45 am
Keith,

thanks I am going to try to DL it now with OmiWeb instead of safari... However, why would I continue to be unable to launch VDJ once I have removed and reinstalled it?

On a side note....

I was going through the forums trying to find a solution, and there was some issues between Cue and VDJ. Being that Cue/Virtual Vinyl takes much longer to update than VDJ. Do you personally believe it would be prudent to update to VDJ Pro so I can update to version 6.06?

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 8:49 am
If you can crossgrade it's well worth it. The 6.0.5 for Mac is pretty good although I believe there are some video issues to be ironed out. I use the Mac version in the club (audio only) with the Denon HC-4500 and it's great. You also get the Windows version so you can run it with bootcamp too.

Regarding your other problem with the skin loading it can be cured in Windows using the registry tool but I'm not too good with the workings of the Mac OS. Hopefully someone on here will be able to help. I guess if you reinstall VDJ it should clear the skin though?

Keith

发表时间 Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 11:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)