快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New To VDJ Need To Know Soundcard Info

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Now i got VDJ and I used my friends USB soundcard to test it, now in settings I could choose both so my pc onboard sound card could play music while my head phones pluged into this cheap usb sound card so i can hear the second song and plan ahead, so i knwo sub works, but

could i use an internal soundcard

by that I mean

the onboard built in soundcard to play music in my speakers, and use another pci slot internal soundcard for head phones for the other song?

if so what do I need to know before I buy?

if not and only usb external soundcards work

what do I need to know ebfore buyign one of those

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 7:50 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

You can use 2 soundcards to have in each one a separate output (Master+Headphones) using VirtualDJ Pro. But this is not the best way to work. When you use 2 different kind of soundcards, you could have noise in one of your outputs because the different response in each soundcard.

So, I recommend you to use only ONE soundcard, but a 4.0 or 5.1 or better soundcard. There are many 5.1 soundcards out there that could let you use. If the soundcard is a good one, then you will get better sound on your system.

PLease note, Only VirtualDJ Pro let you have 2 soundcards use, MIDI control, Timecode use, and/or Full screen video output (of second video out)

Good Luck!

发表时间 Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 2:49 pm
So,

4.1 or 5.1
and have a master output/headphones?

those is all I need so if I choose one of lets say newegg.com?

same goes for usb?

发表时间 Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 4:32 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
yes,

Same for 4.1 or 5.1 or 6.1 or 7.1... ( PCI, PCMCIA, USB, FireWire). Newegg don't have any good ones (not any I remember)... if you want something not to expensive, use a creative x-fi 5.1 usb ($60 usd), if you want something with a better sound quality, Hercules Trim 4/6. If you want something in firewire with the best sound quality for the price, then Echo Audiofire 4 is the way to go.

发表时间 Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 11:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)