快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Can VDJ Search External HD For Songs?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

is there a way to run VDJ from my Removable HD without loading the files to my Laptop (Mac OS X Snow Leopard), i need to be able to find any song anytime! but so far the only way to do it is create a folder, the search seems to only look through the folder you select, i'm a working DJ at 3 local dance clubs, and need to access all types of music, different nights of the week. i love the Pro Program but there has to be a better way to interface with my External Hardrive. Anyone have any ideas? maybe i'm not set up correctly, please help. thanks! in a perfect world i could type the name of the song (or part of) and every version/mix of that track would pop up!

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 1:14 pm
did you add all files/folder to the database before searching.if not do.then even part of title will show up all relevant types and songs.you will not have to load them onto laptop this way.
open vdj right click on external drive folders you want to add and simply add to database.hope this helps

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 4:07 pm
To further support this idea, when you make updates or additions/changes on your external hd, for example, load new music, next time you start up VDJ, re-right click and add to database to reload it with your updates.

发表时间 Fri 19 Mar 10 @ 11:22 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)