快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: All sorts of issues

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ok I'll try and make this as coherent as I can. I purchased VirtualVinyl because thats all I could walk in pay cash for and walk out. I had no clue about the differences.

I can't get the time codes to work I get 0%, I tried the unplugging the power cord trick and got a bit better response but still 0%. Ironically it looks like the timecodes are working as far as manipulating the song just no sound. If I switch from timecode it works fine so I assume I have it set up well.

So I decide to upgrade the software to 6.whatever. Now video files won't load at all. I changed the codec from video decoder to windows media video decoder and now they load video but no audio.

So far not happy!

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 7:48 am
BTW when I try and load a video I get a magcore.dll error. It suggest I try reinstalling. I've done that a few times with the same results. I have Vista.

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 8:02 am
Can you post a pic or discribe your setup. What's connected to what ins & outs, just so we can make sure there is nothing wrong there before tryign to deal with the issue.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 9:03 am
I can't post a pic it's up at my club but with it working fine once I switch from timecodes to no input I can't believe I hooked it up wrong. The CD players also work fine as well. I'm using the Stanton table top CD players.

发表时间 Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 11:06 am
Thought I bump this. Working with tech support at bout 1 email every 3 days.

发表时间 Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 6:58 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If you could post up some screenshots of the TC windows we can probably help a bit better :)

发表时间 Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 6:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)