快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Comments on Cue V6.0.3 Mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

alucasCUE userMember since 2008
I have been running Cue V5.0.5 on a Windows laptop for some time without problems (except for Windows ones!). I recently changed to Cue V 6.0.3 Mac running on a Macbook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and while everything usually is very stable and working fine I have a few niggles and a more important bug.

First the niggles:
1) In spite of what it says in the manual (though admittedly it is VirtualDJ manual not Cue - is there a Cue V6 manual?) the close, maximise and minimise buttons appear at the top right and not the top left and are rectangular Windows buttons not round Mac ones.

2) OS X generates invisible files whose names start with "._" that I believe are part of the trash recovery system. Applications should ignore these files but having edited a skin xml file I now have, in the Config | Skins dialog, an extra skin called "CUEVV:__MACOSX/._Pro (Widescreen)".

3) The Config | Browser dialog still lists drive letters in the Database drive dropdown whereas OS X uses volume names rather then letters.

And now the bug:
If I uncheck the Show History box in the Config | Browser dialog, then the next time I run Cue I get "The application cue quit unexpectedly" (the Console says there was a segmentation fault) and the only way to get it running again is to delete the plist file or recover it from a backup taken before the change was made. Unchecking other boxes seems to work ok and this fault is reproducible.

Apart from this bug the Mac version appears stable and I have successfully modified the skin and keyboard shortcuts to do exactly what I want.

Is there a route to report such things or are they picked up from this forum?

发表时间 Wed 24 Feb 10 @ 5:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)