快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: NS7 slightly pimped and a story....

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
So hear's the deal. Called Numark and asked if they had the center 45 silver adaptors for the NS7 I go no for an answer. So I emailed them instead and got a positive answer of yes. I called a new number and places an order just for the 45 adaptors and the sales person said $2.00 each, I asked again if you are shure of the price and she said do you want to pay more I said no. Places an order for 2 adaptors and waited. Gog a huge box today and opened it up and to my suprise I got 4 replacement complet sets of the vinyl and 45 adaptor @ $2.00 each for a total of 8 dollars and $7.00 shipping to Toronto. Now thats service. No here is why I ordered the adaptors.......

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 4:46 pm
What are the slipmats pictures of? It looks like produce (apples, vegetables etc.)

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 9:14 pm
drzincPRO InfinityMember since 2005
dizzyrocks2001 wrote :
What are the slipmats pictures of? It looks like produce (apples, vegetables etc.)

They are not slipmats but actual picture vinyl. the picture is buildings, loins,cars,apples,palm trees and # & letters
here is a link to a bigger picture. http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2083/ns7customvinyl.jpg

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 9:24 pm
My bad, I meant to say vinyl not slipmats. Kind of an odd choice for a graphic for your vinyl though, sorta clashes with the whole black, red and chrome look of the NS7. Just my opinion.

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 8:45 am
I think it looks sick/fresh

Vinyl with lines is always nice cause it's a natural scratch marker.

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 4:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)