快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: 64 Bit Please!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello, I am currently using 3 newer style labtops all with windows 7 64 bit and they all produce the same problem. Just about half way through a 5 hour job the waveform will load a 1/4 of the way. When I play the songs for about the next 20 minutes or so they will play through. Then all of the sudden Virtual can not load the songs at all it comes up error, then I have to restart and everything is fine. This is only a problem with 64 bit. I know 5 other people who have the same exact problem. So I talked to people who use 32 bit vista or xp do not have this issue. I just spent alot of money on these machines and do not want to down grade. Is there anything that the wonderful crew at Virtual can do to work out this issue. Most new labtops are 64 bit anyway. That would be great if 6.06 can fix this bug, and by the way when is the next update due to come out??

发表时间 Mon 15 Feb 10 @ 10:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Updates are released as and when and the release dates and changes are not announced in advanced.

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 5:51 am
You are right I have the same problems in my most expensixe higher sistem Vista 64 1 gig videocard and how can my hlf system works better???

发表时间 Mon 22 Feb 10 @ 8:57 pm
I have also experianced this problem on vista 32bit so i dont think this is a 64bit error!

发表时间 Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 7:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)