快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: virtualfolder_add "my_vfolder" not working?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dJdAbPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Is this still working for anyone or does the code need to be changed? I can't seem to get it to work.

virtualfolder_add "my_vfolder"

EX:

I create a Virtual Folder named "Deep Tech" and I want to add my selected song (in the browser) to the virtual folder via a midi controller message, would I use the following code?

virtualfolder_add "Deep Tech"

I have a feeling it's not working anymore? Help.

Songs will be added to this folder (and other folders) via midi controllers. Basically what I'm trying to do is use 4 buttons that place songs into 4 virtual folders of different genres but I just can't get the code to work? BTW... if you use virtualfolder_add with no folder name behind it, it simply puts tracks into the last folder. So, the only part of the code that is wrong is the folder name / path.

Also, how do you find the path to a virtual folder? Maybe that would work? virtualfolder_add "/path"

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 10:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Allthough this should be posted somewhere else (like software forum or bug topic) i think you are right.
It doesnt work with this syntax. It will be forwarded to the Team.

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 6:11 pm
Thanks, I've been looking and I can't find anything. I 'd love to get it working though. Let me know what you find out. ;o)

发表时间 Sat 13 Feb 10 @ 7:27 pm
I sent a ticket to VDJ but the answered the wrong question. They thought I was talking about add_virtualfolder! Argh!!!

Please, I'd really like to get this working. It's something that's bothered me for about a year and have not been able to get it working. Imagine how easy it would be making new genre specific folders. All you would have to do is make four folders EX: "Funk", "Breaks", "Disco", "Rap" and assign buttons to those folders.

Now just browse, select a song, press the assigned button for the genre... browse the next song, etc. Fastest way I can think of to assign songs to folders. With a controller it's sooo much faster and accurate then drop & drag.

btw here the code on the VDJpedia VDJscript...

virtualfolder_add : add to the specified virtualfolder the songs selected in the browser. 'virtualfolder_add "my_vfolder"'. if no folder name is given, add to the last one.

So, it should be possible.

发表时间 Sun 14 Feb 10 @ 10:45 am
yes, it's a bug.
It's been fixed for the next release.

Thank you for reporting this.

发表时间 Tue 16 Feb 10 @ 11:43 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)