快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: RMX output issues, mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

need some help ASAP because i am going crazy

right, installed the rmx on my mac no problem. drivers updated via the website as with VDJ, also trying out pro for 20 days.

anyway. you launch vdj and go to play a track.... nothing. no sound. yet i can hear my itunes music etc. its connected from my mac via the usb, then the output 1 and 2 (rca) go to my amp and speakers.

so i go into the sound options under hardware preferences and change the sound out put to INTERNAL SPEAKERS "type" BUILT in OUTPUT

re launch VDJ and then it works i get sound....

but surely shouldnt the correct setting be the following

"select a device for sound out put" > hercules dj console RMX "type" USB?

but when this is selected and i launch vdj, i get NO sound :( wtf why is this? can anybody tell me? i dont get why its not working when the output is set to the RMX. does that mean the unit is faulty or what?

please can someone help. this is so gash

发表时间 Tue 09 Feb 10 @ 2:50 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
This is a know issues with VDJ. If the Rmx is selected as the default sound device for the system, VDJ will not be able to use it and will refuse to play.

For the moment, if your wish to use the Rmx as your main soundcard for other applications (iTunes, etc), you will need to manually make the change everytime. Hopefully a future update will correct the problem.

发表时间 Wed 10 Feb 10 @ 6:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)