快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: New RMX, new laptop, VDJ limited edition FREEZING

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Help, I just bought the Hercules RMX, new Toshiba laptop 3 RAM AMD dual processor and ive noticed that when In okaying a song loop that if I fade to teh other deck and then try to load a song onto teh deck that was looping it will freeze my system up causing me to have to reboot, I bought a powered USB hub thinking it was a power issue, no luck. Ive installed all the updated driver...my chipset is the latest I can get. What gives?

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 12:59 am
i am using virtual dj 5.2 and i want to use timecode vinyl. what vinyl works and where can i get them. i am using the hercules rmx

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 3:27 pm
i just bought a new laptop with high definition screen , virtual dj does not fit the whole screen , how can i fix this problem

发表时间 Sat 06 Feb 10 @ 3:28 pm

发表时间 Sun 07 Feb 10 @ 11:37 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 08 Feb 10 @ 6:16 am
Ive seemed to have done all that...but still getting skipping...its not terrible, but not preferable

发表时间 Thu 11 Feb 10 @ 11:52 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Before launching VDJ, go to the Rmx control panel and switch to ASIO audio mode. Then, in the ASIO tab, set the ASIO buffer size to 480 (10ms).

Launch VDJ, and use it for a while and take notice of the skipping. You then need to raise or lower the ASIO Buffer Size until you find the correct setting for your computer.

发表时间 Fri 12 Feb 10 @ 2:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)